Friday, January 22, 2010

CAHSEE Related Blogs and Websites

I want to take a few minutes and share a few other CAHSEE resources that are available on the internet. I am not necessarily endorsing everything that is said on these other blogs and websites but I do think that many of them offer lots of good information that can be very beneficial to students and teachers preparing for the CAHSEE. Some of these resources are provided by teachers and some are private companies. This list is in no way meant to be a comprehensive list of CAHSEE related sites but I do plan on updating the entry periodically as I find more resources on different websites. If you know of a great resource that should be included on this site feel free to leave a comment with a link to that resource. I will check out the site and most likely add it to the list. I'll break these down into a few different categories:

Blogs:

My Blog of course: CAHSEE Blog
Another CAHSEE Blog: CAHSEE Blog

WebPages:
A nice CAHSEE prep resource page: CAHSEE prep resources

Articles:
A couple nice CAHSEE Related Articles:
Why the CAHSEE is good for education.
How Teachers Should Approach Teaching CAHSEE Material

Now I know that there are lots more but these are just a couple new ones that I came across that I thought I would share with the rest of you. Be on the lookout for any new resources that pop up and be sure to comment here so that the rest of the CAHSEE community can benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment